Friday, April 21, 2017

FRIDAY VOL. 16

THE PREDATORS Y'ALL.

Let's just say my husband is on cloud 9 right now and probably will be all weekend after last night. They beat the Chicago Blackhawks last night...and as their Facebook page says, "Call it a sweep!"

Last night I met my best friend, Rachel, her mom, and Amelia for free facials. Rachel had won them through a bridal show she went to recently and invited us. It was a fun night and we got to try out a lot of new products...my face is feeling extra smooth this morning. After the facials we had a late dinner at Qdoba and it was delicious! I completely forgot to snap any pictures but it was still a really fun girls night. We kept getting updates from the Preds game last night while we were together which made for an even more exciting night lol.

Last week I made some homemade popsicles and they turned out so good! It was very simple and I'll share more about them next week!

My dad is having his stress test done this morning, so prayers for him, please! 

HAPPY WEEKEND!

 photo Untitledscaa_zpsbqu6wi04.png

3 comments:

  1. Those popsicle makers take me back to my childhood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homemade popsicles sounds like so much fun! Hope your dad's test goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free facials sounds like the best girls night!! Can't wait to see what you make with those pop! I hope your dad's heart test went well :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!