- L'Oreal® Paris Infallible Matte Foundation - I have finally found a drugstore foundation that I love...and it's only $10. It covers wells and holds up all day. I only have to use a little bit, which is a huge bonus for me.
- Full 'N Soft Waterproof Mascara - This is one thing I was not loving in March. I ran out of my normal mascara so I wanted to try something new. I read the reviews on this and it sounded great, but unfortunately it smudged a little too much for my liking.
- Emerald Dry Roasted Almonds 100 Calorie - I saw these on someone's Insta story and decided to pick them up that afternoon when I stopped by the store on a whim. Turns out I love them! They are my snack everyday around 2:30ish. Such good flavor!
- Mrs. Meyer's Hand Soap Peony- I'm already a big Mrs. Meyer's product fan and then they came out with a Peony scent...swoon. It smells so good! It's a limited edition scent so I need to go stock up. They also have a Lilac scent out, but I didn't care for it as much.
- Ring Video Doorbell - We have actually had this a few months, but we absolutely love our doorbell. It picks up any motion and sends us a notification on our phones, so we always know who is in our driveway/at our house.
- Celebrating Matthew's 25th birthday
- Eating dinner out on the patio when the weather is absolutely gorgeous
- Girls night with my best friends
- Time spent with our families
- Car shopping with Matthew
- Date night...the best kinda nights!
- Giving Reagan a bath...I love a fluffy and clean puppy