- 2 cans of pasta sauce
- 1 bag of frozen ravioli
- Mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
1. Boil the Ravioli for around 7-10 minutes
2. Drain the ravioli and let it cool for a couple of minutes while you put a couple of Tablespoons of pasta sauce in the bottom of your dish.
3. Start layering your ravioli to cover the whole dish.
4. Add more pasta sauce to cover the ravioli. Make sure it's all covered, because the ravioli will soak it up while it's baking!
5. The next layer is cheese. Cover the whole dish with cheese, I would say I used about 1/4 cup per layer. Then add Italian seasoning. I just sprinkled on enough to cover the whole dish, lightly.
6. Repeat steps 3, 4, & 5 until you run out of ravioli
7. Cover with tin foil and bake at 340 for 30 minutes
8. Uncover and bake for another 15 minutes
It might not be a super healthy meal, but it's cheap and super easy to make for those nights when you are crunched for time!