Wednesday, May 24, 2017

CHEESEBURGER PIZZA | DINNER RECIPE

I cheated and bought the pre-made pizza crusts, and they were just as good! The good thing about them is that they come two to a pack at Aldi and are very cheap, and I already had all the other ingredients on hand which made this easy meal even easier. I decided not to drizzle the ketchup and mustard over my pizza, but to just dip it in them and that worked for me. Play around with the recipe and make it fit your cheeseburger needs ;)

Ingredients:
1/2 lb. ground beef
1 Tbsp seasoned salt
1/2 tsp black pepper
1/2 onion, diced
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
1/4 cup mayo
4 Tbsp ketchup, divided
2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup sliced dill pickle chips, drained
Mustard (for topping, if desired)

Directions:
1. Brown the hamburger in a skillet over medium heat with the seasoned salt, black pepper and diced onion. Cook until no longer pink and drain any excess fat.

2. Meanwhile, combine the mayo, 3 Tbsp ketchup, garlic powder, and onion powder together and whisk until smooth. Spread this mixture over the base of the pizza dough with the back of a spoon. 

3. Top with the cooked ground beef.

4. Spread the shredded cheese over the top. Drizzle the remaining ketchup and mustard over the top of the pizza, followed by the dill pickle chips.

5. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until center is bubbly and crust is golden brown. Let it cool for 5 minutes before slicing. 

 photo Untitledscaa_zpsbqu6wi04.png

5 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! I don't think I have ever had cheeseburger pizza, but now I think I need to change that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds delicious! I think I know what we're having for dinner sometime this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never had a hamburger pizza before but this one looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so good, and you can't beat a budget friendly premade crust! I make something similar, just with pasta instead- it's heavy, so it's good for the winter. I add in some plain tomato sauce or tomato paste and crumbled bacon- definitely not 'swimsuit weather friendly' though! I wish we had an Aldi nearby!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!