Friday, August 4, 2017

FRIDAY VOL. 30

It has been a week, and I'm pretty sure this was me Tuesday morning...

My team had a potluck at work this week and I decided to make a cherry/pineapple dump cake. It was the first dump cake I have ever made, but it most definitely won't be my last. I will be making that for all potlucks from now on. So easy and delicious! Next dump cake on my list is a peach one!


We got home one night this week and found Reagan sleeping on the stairs waiting for us...I love her.

The first part of this week the humidity was really low so we could sit outside and not suffocate in the heat and it was really nice!

This makes me laugh every time I see it shared on Facebook. So funny and so accurate!!

I know I'm probably really late to the game on this, but I just started using OneNote at work and I am OBSESSED. I love it so much that I will be using it for personal stuff too. I love that there is an app as well. Anyone use it? Love it or hate it? I've probably spent an hour or so on it everyday this week getting all my stuff organized on it.



3 comments:

  1. This has felt like the longest week ever! I have that same beach bag :) Hope you all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That conference call bingo is a riot - I was just sent one for our new system, circuit, which sucks lol How's your new job going? Are you liking it? Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have One Note at work, but I have yet to use it!! Maybe I need to give it a try! Hope you had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!