Thursday, August 31, 2017

WILSON COUNTY FAIR | 2017

After almost 25 years, I finally made it to a county fair! We decided to go after our Summer Soiree since we were all together and it was opening weekend. One of our friends knows the Wilson County Fair really well, he's been going every year for a long time and has showed a couple of his animals there before.



This thing was MASSIVE!


The fair food was delicious and 100% awful for us, but completely okay because we were at the fair!

The best date to the fair!

We had fun, experienced fair food, fair people, a crowd, a monkey riding a dog (lol), a tractor pull, and a ton of other things you experience at a fair. 1st time at the Wilson County Fair was a success! 

4 comments:

  1. Fairs are so fun! I was always so sad because my town's 4H fair was always the weekend we were on vacation. I did make it a few times, though, and there is just something about that type of fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fair looks like a blast - especially with all of your friends!! I've actually never been to a real fair before lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. We go to the fair every summer but I have yet to try funnel cake -- maybe next year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This makes me so excited for the fair this fall and funnel cakes!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!