Thursday, August 17, 2017

MY SISTER IS HOME

As some of you know, my sister has spent the summer in Casco, Maine as a counselor at a summer camp. Well her plane landed this past Monday night at 10:23pm and we were there to welcome her back home! 

She had gone all summer without Chick-fil-A and requested that be her first meal back in Tennessee, so my parents stopped and picked it up on the way to the airport to surprise her with it a little early.

My two youngest sisters made her a sign and her two best friends made her a sign as well. So sweet and such a fun touch to welcome her home with!

Her welcoming party lol 

hugs for everyone!



She shipped most of her luggage home last week, but we still had to get a cart to carry her carry on bag because she packed it FULL. So since there was room on the cart and we had a long walk I caught a ride ;) My dad wasn't able to get his workout in that day anyways so pushing her bag + me counted as his workout, right? 

Welcome home, Mady!!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! I bet y'all are so glad to have her back - that's a long time to be away! Y'all are so sweet surprising her at the airport :) Random but I totally have her sneakers lol

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!