About a year ago I decided to make a list of things I wanted to do before I turn 25, I didn't specify how many things I wanted to put on this list I just made it out and over the past year I have added some things and I have crossed off some things. So I am going to share that list with you tonight!
2. Move out
3. Get my degree
Donate to Locks of Love
11 inches cut off at the end of my senior year!
5. Ride a motorcycle
6. GET MARRIED
Go on vacation with Matthew
Matthew's parents took us to Gatlinburg last May and we went to Dollywood for the day!
Best. Trip. Ever.
8. Read 100 books in a year
9. Become best friends with someone through our blogs
Start and maintain a blog (YAY loving it so far!!)
11. Go to the beach with Matthew
12. Go white water rafting or canoeing (actually both)
Save money (will always be a continuing goal)
14. Go on a last minute trip anywhere for the night...no planning involved
Get a job at a bank
16. Do yoga regularly
18. Start selling my paintings on Etsy
19. Zip lining
Go to CMA fest
21. Meet someone famous
22. Buy a new car
23. Visit all 50 states
Learn how to cook more than spaghetti
25. Workout on a regular basis
27. Run a 5k
28. Legit rock climbing
Go bungee jumping
It may or may not have taken me about 45 mins to finally jump off.
you can watch the video HERE:
30. Learn how to sew
31. Learn how to cut hair
32. Learn how to make a GOOD cheesecake
33. Grow a garden
34. Learn to surf
35. Scuba diving
36. 1000 GFC followers
Become more organized
38. Win a Halloween couples costume contest
Stop biting my nails
40. Swim with the dolphins
Well there it is!
I am sure more stuff will be added before I turn 25 and I am SO excited to cross everything off J
Happy happy happy Wednesday night everyone!