Wednesday, June 11, 2014

30 day challenges

I love these little monthly calendars I always see floating around Pinterest and I always re-pin them and then go on about my day. Well this morning I woke up an hour earlier and started them! I know I know, it's not the first of the month of even a Monday but you don't need a Monday or beginning of a month, quarter, year, etc. to start something. You just need a new day!
 
So here is what I did this morning!
 
{Source}
 
{Source}
 
 
{Source}
 
 
{Source}
 
Waking up an hour earlier was hard at first but after I got up and got going I felt great and didn't have to rush! Do you do any of these challenges you see Pinterest??
 
I am trying a new recipe tonight that I found and I am pretty excited about making it! If it turns out well then I will share it with y'all tomorrow!
 

4 comments:

  1. These are great challenges. My favorite part is that you didn't wait until the 1st or Monday. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I'm always looking for new workouts that I can do at home during baseball season! Thanks for sharing! I'll have to add these to my list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to do the same thing… I find these days I am a *little* more selective with my pins… but I still have quite a few I need to try! Thanks for the inspiration and stopping by WYWW link up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great!! I need to pin a few of them for later. Thanks for sharing this. Please stop by tomorrow for another WYWW!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...