Thursday, June 12, 2014

Cleaning schedule

 
Having my own apartment means I can clean however I want, whenever I want and the only thing I'll be cleaning is my own mess. So, I decided to put together a cleaning schedule. I know there will be some weeks that I don't get everything done or have to skip a day because of plans that come up but I hope to follow this pretty closely!
 
Luckily, I only have a one bedroom apartment so I don't have a whole lot of space to clean but I honestly believe if I do a little each day then I won't spend all my free time on the weekends cleaning!
 
 
 
 
Do you have a cleaning schedule?

4 comments:

  1. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your blog. I found you through the Blogs by Christian Women. So refreshing to read about a young couple who are following the path the Lord has planed for them.
    Your apartment looks so cute I know you are proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should totally follow something like this. I get so overwhelmed sometimes by thinking I need to clean ALL THE MESS at once, when in reality, if I would just clean my apartment little by little all the time, it would never be daunting and ALWAYS seem clean!! :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I just say that I LOVE that you explain in your comments how NOT to be a no-reply blogger? As I work out the kinx in my (new) blog, I couldn't remember how to fix that. But, I remembered that you explain it. So I came here and (hopefully) fixed it! Thank you :)

    Also, whenever you want to come clean my apartment, let me know. Ktnx.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author.สเปรย์นาโน

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!