Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Monday night date night

I wanted to celebrate Matthew passing the first part of this CPA exam but I didn't want to go overboard since it was just the first test and he has 3 more to go. So I decided we would have a date night in last night and go out when he passes his last test at the end of the summer. He grilled the burgers and then later we celebrated with ice cream sundaes!
It had rained most of the day yesterday but when the burgers were done it had finally stopped and it was an overcast afternoon. It felt great outside and we had a lot of fun!

The rain held off the rest of the night, even though we were under a severe thunderstorm warning most of the night, ha!


My patio table came with an umbrella but in the afternoon the sun sets on the front side of my apartment so I haven't had to use it yet. The hole in the middle of the table bothers me though lol.
 
Monday's aren't all that bad when it's date night ;)

3 comments:

  1. I love the baskets! I like weekday dates. It's a nice break from the grind of work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet, you two are adorable. I hope to one day find someone and love someone the way you both love each other :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!