I made this a couple of weeks ago and really enjoyed it. It was really easy to make and turned out better than I thought it would!
- 1 (32 oz) bag frozen hash browns
- 1 (32 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 (10 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 oz) cream cheese
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- Bacon bits (optional)
1. Combine all ingredients in crockpot
2. Stir together so that everything mixes well.
3. Place lid on crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours or until potatoes are tender.
4. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary. Garnish with bacon bits and extra cheese!
As you can see I used one of my slow cooker bags. I love these things and they make clean up so much easier. Of course I still clean my crockpot after each use, but this helps with stuff sticking to the sides and with leaving an odor in the crockpot. I have a had a couple of bags tear a little, but I think it's from where I was scraping food away from the sides, but even with the small tear clean up was very quick and easy.
Add these to your next grocery list! They are usually in the aisle with the Ziplock bags.