T-7 hours until the weekend!
- Tuesday night after we got off of work we headed to Chattanooga. Matthew had his test the following morning at Erlanger. To say our experience at Erlanger was a disaster would be an understatement. I'll go more into detail about it next week. We meet with the neurologist this Thursday morning.
- As soon as we got home Tuesday afternoon we realized our air wasn't working for the downstairs area. We were about to head to Chattanooga and there wasn't anything we could do about it right then anyways. We called Wednesday and the earliest they could fix it was Thursday afternoon. We were so glad that is was just the downstairs area. We got home late Wednesday night and it was 82 in our house!!! THANKFULLY we are still under our warranty so we just had to pay for the service fee.
- If all goes as planned, this Sunday Matthew and I have decided to have a cooking day after church! We are going to make breakfast burritos, grill up some chicken, and I'm going to make a few pounds of meat! I'm really excited and more than ready to have our freezer STOCKED!
- We have also decided to start having small 'meetings' on Sundays. It sounds weird to call it 'meetings' lol but we're just going to sit down, without any distractions, and discuss any plans we have that week, budget, and goals! We're both really excited about this and think this will help out a lot! Do you have weekly 'meetings'? Anything else we should go over?
-Wednesday was Administrative Professionals Day, and since I was off of work, my office surprise me on Thursday! I had no idea this was even a thing so I was definitely overwhelmed yesterday with all the sweet words and gifts!! My office had this beautiful arrangement sent to me
and they also gave me a card with two gift cards in it. So sweet and thoughtful.
My friend at work also gave me a rose bush to plant at our house! She knows I've been itching to plant something pretty and surprised me with this.
I don't say it enough, but I really am thankful for where I work, and all the people I get to work with.
- I made a small thing of chicken salad last night and I was trying to hurry so I could go to bed after, so I wasn't really using my "clean as you go" motto that I always try to follow. So my kitchen ended up being a big ole mess. So here are some 'real life' snaps for you!
- Saturday we are celebrating my sister's birthday, and I still can't believe she is 19!! I feel so old when I think about it lol because most of the time I still feel like we should be 19. It's so crazy!
Blog posts from this week: