Monday, December 12, 2016

2016 CHRISTMAS CARDS

I set a new record with our cards this year. In preparation for our trip, I got to work on them and had (most of) them in the mailbox before December 1st. I usually try to mail them off the first or second week of December, but this year I dropped them in the mailbox as we were leaving for our cruise, on November 28th. Now let's just see if I can keep that up every year ;)

I am excited to (virtually) send you all our 2016 family Christmas card this morning! This year our girl, #ReaganCoats stole the show! We were originally going to use a picture from our anniversary session we had made back in the summer, but then when we brought our girl home we just knew she had to be in our Christmas card picture. So that's when we decided to have a few fall pictures made and from that we had our new Christmas card picture. I decided to use Minted again, and was once again, very pleased. Their adorable designs, amazing customer service, and extremely fast shipping wins me over every time!


I left the back blank again this year so I could hand write a small personal message. Also, this year I used our address stamp that my BIL gifted me last year at Christmas!

I am so happy with how our Christmas cards turned out this year. You can find our (first) Christmas card from last year, here.

7 comments:

  1. Great Christmas cards! & way to be on the ball with it - I'm impressed that you got them out in November.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute :) Love these cards
    Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, Shelby! So cute!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! And I can totally see why you had to have Reagan in there. Major props for having them out so early!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how the card turned out. Here's wishing you a Merry Christmas and a fantastic 2017.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!