Wednesday, August 1, 2018

ALDI DINNER IDEAS | CHINESE MEAL AT HOME

We have been shopping at Aldi for over a year now and we are still LOVING it. There are so many things that I love at Aldi, that I will one day post about (#aldifavorites), but today I wanted to share one of our go to meals from Aldi's. It is easy, cheap and makes for a quick clean up.


- General Tso's chicken
- White rice
- Mixed vegetables + edamame


The chicken takes about 20 minutes to cook, I boil the mixed vegetables, and the edamame can be steamed in the microwave...in the bag it comes in (my FAV). We usually cook one bag of chicken at a time and it is enough for 3 meals. If we want more leftovers for the week we'll make two bags. 



You just can't beat easy and delicious meal ideas, especially when they are budget friendly!

3 comments:

  1. Please do a post with your Aldi favorites! I've tried shopping there a few times but I always get overwhelmed and don't know what to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This look SO GOOD! And I am with Kelsey - please do a post on you favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks yummy and the general tso chicken was delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!