Wednesday, August 29, 2018

RIFLE PAPER CO. DOES FABRIC


I know I am probably really late to the game, but I just discovered that Rifle Paper Co. offers fabric. I absolutely adore their floral prints. They are just so cute. I wouldn't necessarily use the patterns for pillows on our couch, but I think these would be adorable in a little girls bedroom or playroom. I'm thinking pillow covers, crib skirts, or a small quilt. Maybe my youngest sister would like a pillow cover out of one of these fabric pieces? 

Other Rifle Paper Co. favorites



3 comments:

  1. I think a quilt would be so cute with all the patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rifle Paper company. I saw that Allie of http://www.alliemjackson.com made some skirts and a dress with the fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man those are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!