Wednesday, August 15, 2018

FAVORITE INSTAGRAM ACCOUNTS


If I had to choose my favorite social media outlet it would, hands down, be Instagram. I love watching people's stories as well as their regular posts. I thought I'd share a few of my favorite accounts that I follow. Also, side note....do you ever stop and think about how Instagram wasn't around 10 years ago or about what new social media outlet will be around in 10 years?? 

| ONE |
I watch her stories almost every single day. She posts the best recipes and tips and tricks. She is definitely rocking motherhood! She keeps it real and shows the good, the bad, and the ugly with motherhood, being in the kitchen, and life in general. I find myself laughing at her stories some days and other days taking a screenshot of them to save a recipe or new product she uses and recommends. Her blog is great too!

| TWO |
Katelyn at @katelynjames
I have followed her for a few years and I love her blog. Her daughter is just the cutest little girl and her stories of her always make me laugh. Following along her heartbreaking journey with their son, James, was incredibly sad, but I admire their strength.

| THREE |
Lindsay at @lindsaykingdon
I have also followed her for a few years and love her blog! She posts great recipes and workouts, and I love her style! I love seeing her stories on healthy shakes, meals, and snacks and different workouts she and her husband come up with. Definitely motivates me!

| FOUR |
I remember seeing her hair posts on Pinterest when Pinterest first came out! I have loved reading her blog and watching her family grow over the past few years. Her Instagram stories are just good and funny She shares tips and tricks about everything from hair and makeup to her kids. She keeps it real and shows the 'behind the scenes' to prove that life isn't always "insta perfect'.

| FIVE |
Nancy @nancyray
Nancy Ray's Instagram and blog speak so much truth. I love seeing her work (she's a photographer), her family, and love for others shine through her feed and stories. She's also a huge Dave Ramsey fan, and even came to Nashville with her husband to do their debt free scream. Such an inspiration!


2 comments:

  1. Lindsay is one of my favorites, too. I can't tell you how many screenshots of her posts I have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate is one of my all time favorites!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!