Saturday, February 9, 2013

Day 20 of Things I Love

Day 20 of Things I Love: Mani/Pedi
 
I'm really not sure I know of any girl that doesn't like getting pampered. Seriously, what is there not to love about getting your nails done?
 
Sadly I don't get them done as often as I probably should but in time that will hopefully change.
 
Back around Christmas I found a Amazon Local deal to get a mani/pedi for $28.00.
Score.
I was so excited about it that I shared the deal with my life long best friends, Sarah and Kathleen.
So we decided right then and there to buy it before it sold out.
And today was the day we used it!
 
We started the day out at IHOP. All I have to say about that is...
 CIN-A-STACK pancakes are to die for.
We then left there and headed to Green Hills Mall in Nashville (where the salon was located)
We walked right in and they began working on our toes right away. I got the a light shade of pink for my toes since after all it is February!
On my nails I just got the french tips.
We then left there and decided to walk around and window shop.
Then since we were at Green Hills we just couldn't leave without stopping by and getting the famous Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake!!
I even brought Matthew home a Piece of chocolate cheesecake!
 
The girls day and being pampered was very much needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!