Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Day 24 of Things I Love

 
 
Day 24 of Things I Love: My tv shows
 
There are a few shows that I watch every week. I might not get to watch them when they come on that night but thank the Lord for DVR!!
 
Lets see here...
 
Monday nights: The Bachelor

 
OH MY GOSH...Sean Lowe
 
 
...need I say more?
I am actually watching it right now and they are in Canada. Jealous.
 
Tuesday nights: Pretty Little Liars
This show came out the summer before my senior year of high school and I was hooked right away. Even though it's probably considered a high school show for young teen girls I am still hooked on this murder mystery/drama!
 
 
 
Wednesday nights: Duck Dynasty
 
 
How could you not love them? They are a member of the church, the show is totally kid friendly, they are country and have morals and of course the beards...but I have to say what I think I love most about the show is the ladies of the show.
 
 
 My favorite is Si of course.
 
 
I have to admit I didn't watch the first season when it came on Wednesday nights but I was sick one day recently and Matthew brought over the first season and we watched it and I fell in love with the beards.
 
Thursday nights: Vampire Diaries
 
 
Stefan & Damon Salvatore...hot vampires? I'll take it.
 Me and my dad both love this show and we both watch it each week. Not only do I love this show but I love the bonding I get with my dad over this show!
 
Now that I think about it I watch a lot of shows...oops!
 
What are your favorite shows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments always make my day!