Wednesday, May 29, 2013

3 years ago today

This stud muffin asked me to be his girlfriend.
and of course I said YESSSS.



Sometimes I still pinch myself to make sure I’m not dreaming all of this!! Matthew is the kindest, most patient, sweetest boyfriend in the world. I know, I know gag me with a plastic spoon, this is so super cheesy and you want to quit reading or role your eyes, that’s cool too. But, seriously if know us together, then you know. You really just know y’all.



 I can’t believe I get to hug him, love him, annoy him, kiss him and bug him every day. I couldn’t imagine living this crazy life with anyone else but him. I thank God for YOU and this incredible love that we share together every single day. Thank you for choosing me to be your girlfriend and being my best friend and thank you for challenging me every day to be the woman you deserve. I will love you better every day. Also, thanks for being so dang good lookin. I don’t hate it. Happy three years, Matthew!
LOVE YOU SO MUCH

9 comments:

  1. So precious! So happy for you as well, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 3 years! i just celebrated my 2 years!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. You two are pretty much one of the cutest couples ever! Happy 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, super cute. Happy 3 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet! What a precious post!
    I just came across your blog via the 'A Peek of My Paradise' blog hop and wanted to say hi and let you know I'm planning on staying around awhile. ;)
    XOXO/Lena
    http://www.rootandblossom.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy that you found someone who makes you happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely blog :) it's great that you've found someone who makes you so happy!


    im following you through the social mix blog hop. id love it if you could check my blog out too!

    rainbowsandbeauty.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How sweet!!!! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!