Monday, May 13, 2013

Road Trippin with my main squeeze

The first Monday of summer. Day off. Matthew is off. Weather is supposed to be sunny and in the 70's.
OBVIOUSLY 
this means we are going on what I like to call a "Matthew and Shelby adventure" 
and this girl is SO excited. 
The other night we were eating dinner and Matthew excused himself to the bathroom and I continued stuffing my face eating my dinner, well I look up and Matthew is walking out of the bathroom with this adorable "I just had an amazing idea" smile and I knew instantly he had something to tell me... anyways he asked what I thought about going to...you thought I was going to tell you didn't you, ha! 
 If you are following me on Instagram then you will find out pretty soon if not you are just going to have to wait until Wednesday to find out! I will tell you I have never been here before and I am SO excited to go here and to spend the whole day with Matthew.
His first night home for summer...for THREE whole months!
We look so patriotic, 'Merica.
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for the week!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm excited to come back on Wednesday and see what his idea was! I'm sure you two will have a blast! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw on IG where you are going :). Have a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will have to come back to see about the idea! I a new follower from southern charm! I would love for you to check out my blog and follow me back! Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!