Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

Well my weekend started on Saturday at 1:15...when I got off from one of the craziest Saturday's I have ever worked. Ever.
I came straight home and went into full decorating mode.
We were throwing my younger sister a surprise sweet sixteen birthday party. 
Her original birthday was back in April but with Proms, her sorority activities and graduations going on this was the first weekend we were able to have it...crazy busy.
Her best friend invited her over Friday night and took her shopping Saturday morning, so we could set everything up on our back patio.
The theme of her party was Madison & Co. 
y'all get ready for an overload of pictures....
She was definitely surprised!

If you are following me on Instagram then you have already seen some of these!
The candy and cake table
Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party


The candy holders...are from Dollar Tree
I got bowls and wine/martini glasses and just glued them together and then spray painted them!
Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

Three tier candy stand...also from Dollar Tree
plates and candle stands glued together
Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party


 The food table 
DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party


I found paper mache boxes at Hobby Lobby and painted and added white satin ribbon to them
DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

Absolutely IN love with these straws
DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

The centerpieces
DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party


Balloons lining the drive way
DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party


and the cake...
oh.
my.
goooooodness.
DIY Tiffany & Co. inspired birthday party

not only was it absolutely adorable but it was absolutely delicious.
My mom's friend recently started her own business and we were so thrilled when she said she would make it for us.
Wendy over at Million Dollar Desserts, out did herself on this one! Go look at all her other adorable cakes!



I have been DYING to share all these decoration ideas with y'all and I am so excited I can now!
I will be doing different posts on certain items we used for her party and the "how to" so don't miss it!


I have definitely been
 staying crafty my friends ;)

12 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!! Love all the decorations! You did awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! What a great theme! Your sister is so pretty too; she looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! It's so awesome to see you got a lot of your stuff from the Dollar Store...best finds for parties I swear.
    So cute, I bet she enjoyed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GIRL. You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved it all! You are so creative! I'm sure she loved all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! I couldn't love these decorations more, girl! Seriously. I love that lollipop set up! so awesome! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. SOOO cute! And you look SO much like your sister!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! I am co-hosting this week on Friend Connect Blog Hop. Thanks for connecting up!
    I also host a TGIF Link Party over at my place -- A Peek Into Paradise... http://apeekintomyparadise.blogspot.com/ Would love for you to link up, Opens on Fridays and stays open until Wednesday at midnight. Thanks again for visiting the Friend Connect Blog Hop!
    Have a terrific week!
    Hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower from the Wildcard Wednesday link up! WOW is all I have to say for those decorations! Way to go! they look soooo cute! I love crafting and have longed to do a party for someone with all the crafty things I get from Pinterest. Awesome job and hope she enjoyed! Look forward to following along! :)

    Stacey

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did so good on all those DIY decorations!!!! She is a lucky girl to have such a great sister :)!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I read your blog it is very good and you are doing a great job for helping others. I really appreciate what content you are giving to your viewers. Content is good and powerful people should come And read this article.
    Why is Caviar So Expensive
    Why Bugattis so Expensive
    Whu Gold So Expensive
    why is Tiffany so Expensive
    Most Expensive houses in America 

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!