Sunday, May 5, 2013

F-O-U-R

{1.}  4 favorite things to do on a weekend:
-Hangout with my main squeeze

-Take a nap after church and lunch on Sunday
-Catch up on all my shows from the week
-Go out to eat

{2.} 4 favorite things about your best friends:

-We can go a couple of weeks without hanging out and still pick right back up from where we left off
-We have stuck together through thick and thin since the third grade
-We can be our absolute selves around each other and not think anything of it
-We are always there for each other

{3.}  4 things you would do with $100,000:
-Finish paying for mine and Matthew's college, pay my parents bills off
-Give some to the church and to children's hospitals
-Buy a new car 
- Put the rest in a money market or into a CD

{4.}  4 favorite books you’ve ever read:
-Crazy Love
-The Wedding
-Safe Haven
-The Giver

{5.}   4 favorite snack foods:
-Fries
-Grapes
-Candy (Skittles, Sour gummy worms)
-Ice cream

{6.} 4 things you do everyday 
-Pray
-Brush my teeth/shower
-Talk to Matthew
-Open my planner/make to do lists

4 comments:

  1. Hello from your newest follower! :) Love your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited to continue following your blog! Thanks!

    www.thetastefultillys.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love the Giver! Your blog name is seriously the best. So glad I found your blog!

    Be sure to check out my sunglasses giveaway!
    RebeccawithanR

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 things I like about this list.

    1. Using 4 of everthing is creative
    2. I like the use of pictures
    3. Your $100,000 plan sounds both fun and genrouse
    4. I like people who make to do lists.

    Stopping by from Super Sunday Sync

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!