Thursday, May 16, 2013

SPD: Lilly Pulitzer post it note holder

I found this cute pin on Pinterest months ago and I have been waiting to make it for someone and this past weekend I had the opportunity to!

This lil craft only coast me....are you ready for it?
$0.97



Anytime a craft costs $0.97 you know I am all over it

What you will need:

1. The clear $0.97 picture frame (I bought mine at Wal-Mart)
2. Scrapbook paper
3.Tape (I used double sided Scotch tape)
3. Scissors 

How to:
It is really easy from here, you just slide the paper in the frame and put the sticky notes on the front of the frame. I added a small piece of the double sided tape to the sticky part of the post it notes (on back) and stuck it to the frame and it stayed!







*Also if your don't have scrapbook paper just search a design you want on google images and then print it off to use (I printed off a Lilly Pulitzer one for my sister)
She doesn't know I made this yet, so Mady if you are seeing this try to forget about it. I haven't decided when I am going to give it to you. 




So easy and it will look so cute on their desk! I am going to have to make myself one soon for my desk, I am still trying to decide on what design I want.

Linking up with Steph and Katie

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I need to try this out!

    Xo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all about crafts costing less than a dollar too!

    Found you via the Weekend Social Mix, just sayin hello!

    xoxo
    Michelle @ Ya Gotta Have a Hobby

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT A GENIUS IDEA! So doing this!!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!