Wednesday, May 15, 2013

and then I threw up in front of about 50 people

Goooood morning love muffins and happy Wednesday!!
If you read my post on Monday then you would know me and Matthew were going on a little road trip and if you are a cool kid and you are following me on Instagram then you already know where we went!
Santa Claus, Indiana....know where we went yet?
Muahahahahahaha....
HOLIDAY WORLD!
Matthew has the best ideas y'all.
We left his house around 6 a.m. and stopped at McDonalds for breakfast on the go 
(saved $6 with coupons...HOLLA)
and then started the three and a half hour drive up to Indiana!
The car rides are always one of my favorite parts in our Matthew and Shelby adventures, we laughed, sang danced and talked...love.
We got there and there were hardly any cars there but a bunch of school buses...you know what that means
middle school field trip to Holiday World.
It wasn't that bad though, we never waited longer than 5 minutes for any of the rides and at a theme park that is A W E S O M E.
As soon as we were in the park we were like 5 year old kids and were running around to all the rides trying to decide on which one to ride first. 

We decided on the Raven roller coaster first. It was pretty good but kinda small, it is a wooden roller coaster so it's pretty rough. 
Then we rode The Legend roller coaster, it was bigger and better but still a wooden roller coaster.
We did some small things after that like the swings, we were kids for the day haha.



and then we rode this ride called The Revolution. 
It's where you stand up and have one strap going over your legs, and it spins so fast and tilts but you don't move...well after that I felt pretty sick to my stomach and so we sat down for a few mins to calm my stomach down.
After a few mins I felt better and was ready for the next ride....

We decided on the last big roller coaster at the park (sadly they only have 3 big roller coasters)
The Voyage


The biggest one in the park and it's voted #1 roller coaster in the country

Well I guess my stomach wasn't all the way settled because about 5 seconds after it started I started to feel sick again and this time I felt REALLY sick, like about to throw up and pass out sick.

As soon as the ride ended we got off and Matthew went to grab our bag with our stuff in it and I walked away trying to get away from everyone but I couldn't get away fast enough...

Right there in front of everyone I puked, gross I know. And of course all the little middle school boys that saw it started yelling "Get this girl a mop" and "EWWWWWW" 
So sweet I tell ya. 
A few of the little girls came up to me and asked if they could get me some water, they were sweet.

So after that we stuck to the kiddie rides and shows...sorry hunny I know how much you love roller coasters and I promise I'll make it up to you!

On top of puking my guts out my allergies were going CRAY CRAY x's 100
Again.. A W E S O M E. I had to keep running to the bathroom to blow my nose and I probably sneezed about 30 times...I'm not even kidding.
You're welcome.


One of the things I absolutely LOVED about Holiday World is that the park is divided into Holidays. Literally.



and my favorite...
Overall it was a very fun day and I loved being able to spend the whole day laughing with my main squeeze!

The weather was absolutely perfect and it wasn't too crowded, we couldn't have asked for a better day :)

8 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a fun time! Those little middle school boys can be kinda mean, huh? My little brother is still in middle school, so I know how that goes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE roller coasters, sadly my husband hates them - but luckily my little sister adores them too so me and her take an annual trip to Kings Dominion in Virginia (about a 3 hour drive from us) every summer and ride until we can't anymore! Sorry you puked in front of everyone, glad it wasn't on the ride though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH NO! I hate the feeling of knowing that you are going to throw up but can't get anywhere "private"! No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fun trip. Sorry that you puked though. That's never fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, I'm so sorry that you got sick!! Is it bad that I had never heard of this place before? I want to go now!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a hilarious good time! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Throwing up is the worst! I think I need to make a trip to this HOliday world place and stay in Christmas land forever!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate that you got sick in front of everyone :(. Other than that, I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!