Tuesday, July 12, 2016

PRINTING BY PROXY | ETSY REVIEW

When we received these Tennessee coasters in the mail I about had a fit! They are do darn cute and my Tennessee loving self was overjoyed. The sweet ladies over at PxP Nashville even sent me an extra set. So you can bet I was over the moon. We plan to keep a couple in our guest bedroom upstairs since it is a "tri-star" themed room, and the others will find their home in our living room for all our our guests to see. We absolutely LOVE them!

You can buy this set HERE.

They are made out of tumbled marble and each one has cork material on the back to avoid scratching up your furniture.
You can buy this set HERE. Also, they offer Chattanooga and Knoxville coasters, too!



It's never too early to start thinking about Christmas (166 days!!) or someone's birthday and these would make the perfect present! Seriously, these are going on our list of gifts to get some of our friends because I know how much they will love having a set of their own!

Here is another design that I absolutely LOVE.
You can buy them HERE.

And if you are a UT fan then these are for you!
You can buy them HERE.

Go check all their other cute items below!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the UT and Chatt ones! I'll have to remember those for Christmas ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!