Monday, September 9, 2013

3500k volts later...

This weekend flew by just like every other weekend but it was a great one at home!
 
My dad's birthday was on Saturday. Every year since I can remember my dad and I have always had joint birthdays with the family since they are so close together.
 
I got a good amount of money, gift cards, candles and earrings!
  
 
And then I pulled this out of the gift bag
 
A TASER.
Not only did I not know how to work it but it seriously scared me to no end!!!!
After everyone got a good laugh at the look on my face and my reaction my dad showed me how to use it (not on anyone, of course)
Even know that I know how to use it the cute lil thing scares me, haha!
 
and then the best gift of all...
 
 
TICKETS TO SEE BEN RECTOR LIVE AT THE RYMAN IN NASHVILLE!!!!
 
So so excited I can't even stand it!! I listen to his beautiful voice every morning on Pandora and when my sister pulled those tickets out I about pee'd my pants.
 
 
 
Needless to say we are pretty excited!!
 
Also on Saturday was Matthew's grandmothers birthday and so we took her a sonic milkshake!
 
 
 
 
She is just so precious and look at those purple pants!! PURPLE PRIDE for TTU football season of course ;) 

5 comments:

  1. It's like, everyone's birthday. My sister's birthday is on Saturday too. HOW WEIRD IS THIS LIFE? We have the same birthday and your dad and my sister have the same birthday.

    PS. happy -one day early- birthday.

    PPS. You have to use that taser to see how well it works ;) JKJK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun, wonderful weekend!! Love the taser, ha! I would love to go to Nashville!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A taser!? That scares me just looking at it, too! At least it's pink!

    Looks like you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!!! I love that you got a taser. That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are way too cute! Happy birthday to you and your dad!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!