Monday, January 12, 2015

New beginnings and Weekend Happenings

Another weekend has come and gone. It was a good one! Matthew starts work today!! I am so excited and proud of him. I can't wait to hear how his day went when he calls me this afternoon after he gets off. As much as I was hoping for clear weather it's MESSY. He left early to avoid any traffic delays.
 
This weekend we got a lot done and were still able to relax.
 
-Friday night Matthew and I grabbed Subway for dinner before we ran some errands.
We went to David's Bridal so that I could get some color samples of the bridesmaid dresses. I knew the color I just wanted some samples to give my girls. Then we went to JoS. A. Banks and Men's Warehouse to see the prices on buying suites for the wedding. We know the color of the suites and the style we just needed to know the costs and compare the two. We also went to the store so that I could get some things for my bridesmaids. I am so excited to work on their small gift I am giving them when I ask them. I have had this picked out forever and now I finally get to actually put it all together!!
 
-Saturday morning my sisters had a basketball game and won! After that I went to my best friend's house for her niece's 2nd birthday. She is absolutely the cutest little girl and is so funny to watch. Her party was decorated so cute and well planned out.
 
After the party I went home and my mom and I decided to make a trip to Hobby Lobby to get some paint that I needed for the bridesmaid gifts. After that I spent the whole afternoon working on them and watching a movie with my family. It was a very relaxing night in.
 
-Sunday after church I went back home and worked on the bridesmaid gifts a little more. Then I went to see my nanny and visit with her for a little bit. I picked Matthew up on my way home and we were able to spend a little more time together before church that night. After church we ate dinner with his family at Which Wich, yum! I headed back to Cookeville last night a little after 8.
It was a little hard driving back last night. I'm used to riding back with Matthew. I so enjoyed our hour car rides to and from Cookeville and will really miss it.
 
 
Happy Monday!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope he has a great first day of work!! It was so much fun asking all my bridesmaids to be a part of our wedding, I'm excited to see how you do it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!