Wednesday, March 11, 2015

23 years


23 years ago today, The Lord created a really incredible person. And out of the fullness of His grace He then crossed our paths about 6 years later, and then again about 12 years later.
 There simply aren't enough words in the universe to express how much I adore you, Matthew. I know for a fact that I am a better woman because I am tethered to a man of such high character, strength, diligence and selflessness. You are talented and smart, personable and gentle and you have a humble and quiet strength that garners respect from all those who know you. Your love for me is so selfless and so bold that it has changed me in every single way, for the better. I'm thankful for the ways you sharpen me while still loving me where I am now, and I'm so proud to be yours. Happy birthday to THE best lookin' fiancĂ© in the world! You have my heart, my respect, my support, my trust, and all my love forever. I love you Matthew!



and a big happy birthday to my future brother-in-law, as well!
My favorite twins :)

5 comments:

  1. Awe, how sweet! Happy Birthday to your husband to be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait are they really twins? Happy birthday to them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post!! Happy Birthday to Matthew! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so adorable. Happy birthday to your awesome husband to be!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your future mister! Gah, such babies.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!