Wednesday, March 9, 2016

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TRIP

I am sooo, so excited about booking our 1 year anniversary trip recently, and we are already counting down the days until we are sailing away...

WE'RE GOING ON A CRUISE!!!!!

We threw a couple of different options/destinations around and eventually decided on a cruise. My BIL and his wife went on a cruise for their honeymoon this past December and only had positive things to say about it, so I think that it was pushed us towards a cruise. Neither of us have ever been on a cruise so we are pretty stinkin' pumped! So where will we be sailing to??







We decided to celebrate our anniversary a little after our anniversary though...as in 4 months after lol. Prices are SO MUCH better during the off season!!!! We also thought going in between holidays would be fun and a great way to relax in warmer weather, just the two of us, during all the hustle and bustle that the holidays bring each year. 

Like I said, neither of us have ever been on a cruise so I will need all the tips you have once it gets closer to time!! In the meantime, is there anything we need to do now to prepare us for our cruise?? 

10 comments:

  1. A cruise!! So fun! The hubs and I were just talking about going on one the other day. You will have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! How fun?! I've been on 4 and I loved them! You'll need a fancy dinner outfit for one night but you can wear whatever the other nights. Definitely pick a dining time! Choose a big table for dinner so you meet other people! Such a fun way you meet people. I'm still friends with people we've met on a cruise over 8 years ago! Save room in your suitcase for souvenirs! Enjoy! I'm begging Jaime to go on a cruise this year. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a lot of fun! I'd say get the trips in when you can!

    My Hubby and I went to Memphis for our one year anniversary trip, and then our children started making their way into our lives. It wasn't until our 10th anniversary that we got away together, just the two of us, again.

    Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG how much fun!! We thought of doing a cruise for our 1st anniversary then backed out lol Can't wait to hear all about it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun! We always plan a trip/experience for our anniversary. Never been on a cruise either. Can't wait to hear more

    ReplyDelete
  6. Get out of my mind :) Steven and I have been talking about our one year trip and I brought up a cruise!! I do have to agree with Faith, pick a dining time (we chose a later time instead of early)we went on an 8 day cruise, so we had two "fancy" dinners, but you can get away with just about anything other than sundress for that and make sure that you budget for a couples massage! I did a solo massage and while I've had better physical massages, the experience was worth every penny!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness! I am so jealous! I have always wanted to go on a cruise! So anxious to hear how you like it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh how fun!! We've never done a cruise either, but I've heard only great reviews from those who have. Y'all are going to have a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're going on a cruise in June! I've been on one 7 day cruise before but Dustin has never been on one! It'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun! Definitely sign up for at least one excursion!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!