Tuesday, March 22, 2016

ABC'S

I have been seeing these ABC posts floating around the blogging world recently, so I thought I would join in on the fun! Here are the ABC's of my life, currently!


A – Age: 23

B – Birthday: September 11th

C - Color: blue (my favorite color changes all the time)

D – Drink: I love a good cherry-vanilla coke from Sonic
(Most girls get Starbucks on their wedding day, we had Sonic drinks)

E – Eyes: brown

F – Flashback: our wedding (any excuse for a wedding picture!)


































G – Gent: my sweet husband of 8 months and 4 days :)

H – Hobby: calligraphy, blogging, baking/cooking
(Follow me on Snap Chat to see all my cooking/baking fun: shelbycoats)

I – Indulgence: white chocolate/coke

J – Job: administrative assistant/office manager

K – Kids: someday!

L – Loves: God, my husband, our family, our friends, our church, our new town, our new home, early mornings, Sunday afternoon naps, nail polish, warm weather, date nights, hosting/planning events at our place, crafting, decorating, patio dinners, the beach!

M – Music: I listen a little bit of everything, and I have a playlist for just about everything. Some of my playlists on Spotify include: Getting ready for the day, Work Day, Cleaning the house, Cooking in the kitchen, monthly playlists, etc. I'm usually always listening to music lol.

N – Nickname: Matthew calls me "Shel", my youngest sister, Macy, calls me "Shelly" (she's the only one who calls me that lol) and the rest of my friends call me "shelbs" 

O – One Wish: That someone would come in and do all of our house projects for us within the next 2 weeks...for free! LOL now that would be a dream, I tell ya ;)

P – Pets: not yet, but hopefully we'll get a dog at some point. Still not sure if it will be this year or next.

Q – Quote: 


R – Residence: Good ole' Tennessee :) 

S – Siblings: 3 sisters, 2 brothers-in-law, 1 sister-in-law
(My sisters in the top two pictures, my SIL in bottom left, and my BIL's in the bottom right)


T – Temperature: it is definitely spring here in Tennessee- cool in the mornings and warmer during the day!

U – University: I married into a Mississippi State family, so I better say Hail State ;)

V – Vehicle: Nissan Altima 

W – Worst Habit: picking at my nails. This gets on Matthew's last nerve lol but I am actually getting out of that habit, finally!

X – X-Rays: only on my teeth at the dentist :)

Y – Yuck: mouth noises. I absolutely hate hearing people chew or swallow.

Z – Zoo animal: Elephants

13 comments:

  1. Y!!!!! Y!!!!! All day every day! I cannot stand mouth noises, just ask Steven haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your calligraphy work is so pretty! Especially with the watercolors. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes girl, I love Sonic! My fav is a Diet Coke with Lime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post! :) I was just reading and re-reading Phil 4:8 this morning, always a good reminder :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun post!! Loved learning more about you!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this!! So much fun! Your calligraphy skills are amazing! I am so with you on the chewing and swallowing!!!!! BELH!!! Smacking is the ABSOLUTE WORST EVER. My mom laughs because even people chewing with their mouth closed gets on my and my sisters nerves lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this post idea, this was fun to read. :) Hearing people chew/smack their food is my pet peeve too! 😜 So gross! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this list! I definitely have to add an "ABC" post to my draft list. Question: where did you get the pen you use for your calligraphy? I've been wanting to get into that SO badly!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so jealous that you can do calligraphy!!! And I didn't realize y'all moved towns, too! So glad you like your new one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ha! I just did a travel version of the ABC's. Loved your H! Yes to every single one of those hobbies. We would make great friends in person.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just had an epiphany: you should make a Coke cake and decorate it with a white chocolate buttercream.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!