Tuesday, March 15, 2016

EASY SALISBURY STEAK - DINNER

Last week I tried a new recipe and we really enjoyed it. Plus I already had most of the ingredients in my pantry, I love those kind of meals!!


Ingredients:
Patties:
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
1/3 cup Bread Crumbs
2 tsp Ketchup
1 tsp Mustard
1 tsp Worcestershire
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Onion Powder

Gravy:
2 packets Brown Gravy Mix
2 cup hot Water
1 tsp Ketchup
1/2 tsp Worcestershire


Directions:
1. Combine all patty ingredients in a large bowl until all ingredients are mixed well.

2. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.

3. Cook patties on both sides until no longer pink.
Lower the temperature to low, so they don't burn on the outside.

4. Whisk together gravy mix and water until well blended.
Whisk in ketchup and Worcestershire. 

5. Pour over patties in skillet.
Allow to simmer until gravy warms and thickens.

This was a screenshot from my snapchat video that I made while pouring the gravy in, and you can hear Matthew sneezing in the background lol.

I used my whisk to stir the sauce every few minutes as it thickened. I also kept flipping the patties so they wouldn't burn.


After it was finished I placed the salisbury steak over a bed of garlic mashed potatoes and then served it with green beans and corn. Such an easy and delicious meal!




1 comment:

Your comments always make my day!