Friday, March 4, 2016

FRIDAY NO.8

I haven't been around much here in blog-world this week. Work has been busy, but I have a couple of fun posts planned for next week!

Matthew has been out of the past two nights, but he's coming home today!!!!!! YAY!! I don't like cooking a lot just for myself so one night I made cheese quesadillas and dipped them in pizza sauce (one of my favorites lol) and then last night I made a stop by Fire House on my way home. I LOVE FIRE HOUSE.


Last weekend the weather was GREAT and then it got cold this week, I even saw snow coming down yesterday on my lunch break, but starting today and through next week it's supposed to warm up. Like a lot..fingers crossed it stays that way!!


Also last weekend I put the rest of our spring/Easter decorations out. I haven't had a chance to take pictures of the rest of the decorations, but I shared a few on Snapchat (shelbycoats)

Monday night I made a low carb taco soup and it was really good! I'll share the recipe soon.


 There were some crazy beautiful sunsets this week. I love watching the sun set out of my kitchen window as I'm fixing dinner, the perfect view!


Last Friday night I made a homemade deep-dish-stuffed-crust pizza. I found the recipe and was really excited to make it. It was pretty easy to make and I used our springform pan to make it a deep dish.

Well for some reason when it came out of the oven the crust was BLUE. 

 Not even joking, it had an ugly blue tint to it. Matthew was very hesitant about trying it and I couldn't stop laughing. It turned out okay, but I'm going to have to try something else next time lol. We weren't big fans of blue crust pizza...had to believe right?

We did watch one of our favorite movies that night though, so it made up for the blue pizza crust...lol. If you have not seen The Intern yet it is a must watch. Hilarious and such a cute movie! I also love every single outfit that Anne Hathaway wears in this movie and wish I had them ALL. 


Matthew's birthday is a week from today! Woo hoo! I can't wait to celebrate him.



5 comments:

  1. Yay for Matthew coming home today!! It's always a bummer when they travel. I keep forgetting about the Intern! I really wanted to watch it but never remember to lol My mom said it was snowing yesterday, too!! Have a greta weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby travels quite a bit, too. In fact, he's in Germany right now. =|

    And I loved The Intern! But I pretty much love any movie Ann is in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My husband LOVES Firehouse (he and all his firefighter coworkers love it)! I like it too but our local one doesn't seem to be as good as when we've had it other places. We loved The Intern!!! Such a cute movie. I told my husband while we were watching it that I want her entire closet!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pizza looks SO yummy :)

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!