Friday, March 25, 2016

FRIDAY NO.11

This week has just been a crazy one! I am welcoming this weekend with open arms. As much as I would have loved to be off today, I am sadly not. There was hardly any traffic today so I guess that made up for having to come in while almost everyone else is off!


The weather this week has been very nice! The sunset the other night was absolutely incredible and the fact that it was still 71 when the sun was setting was even better.


I saw this the other day and sent it to Matthew and then my sister sent this to me this morning. LOL. Just replace the Hobby Lobby with Target and that is basically me. Although the only thing I have hid in my trunk (so far) were the decorations for his surprise birthday dinner!


If this is true, we are definitely adults now. I remember I used to get so aggravated with my mom for saving allllll the plastic bags and now we save them. Seriously though, they come in handy! 


We took our first walk in our neighborhood the other night. I can't believe it's taken us this long, but we really enjoyed it! Our neighborhood is very quiet and calm, which we love. We saw plenty of other friendly people out, too. 


I am on the search for a hutch. Something similar to the ones below. I really want to find an older one, maybe at a yard sale, and paint it. I don't necessarily want to make it look like an antique piece, I just want to give it a good few coats of paint and then display some of my antique plates and milk glass finds on it. I just think it would look so cute in our dining room!



You can find all of these on my Dining Room board on Pinterest!


I listen to 107.5 The River a lot in the mornings because Woody and Jim are HILARIOUS. They have basically been around on that station my whole life. I had a picture made with them when I was around 10 at a meet and greet in a mall lol. Growing up, my dad would always take us to school on Fridays, and every Friday morning they play a game called Gender Wars where listeners can call in and play. We LOVED listening to that game and would play along in the car. It's so funny hearing them still playing that game now. If I have any local readers, do yourself a favor and listen to them in the mornings. They definitely make my morning commute better, and I often find myself cracking up in my car, alone, and then realize other drivers giving me a weird look. :)



I laid out our Easter outfits the other day and Matthew thought I was crazy. I have always been excited to color coordinate with my husband for holidays and so far it's been fun! It's the little things ;) I'm also hoping it stays warm since my dress is sleeveless! Hope y'all have a wonderful weekend!

Blog posts from this week:
Weekending
Abc's
I Confess
Girl's Trip

5 comments:

  1. LOL to the plastic bag thing- we definitely have a bag of them too ;) Enjoy your weekend and this wonderful Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We don't get today off but practically no one is here!! It's so quiet but nice because it's more relaxed. Your Hobby Lobby thing is so funny - I need to go raid their pineapple section and hide all that ;) Those hutches are beautiful!! I hope you find one soon - it'll look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh Caleb and I both had to work today too! Boo!
    We are totally guilty of having a DRAWER with one giant plastic bag filled with other bags! Haha! Have an amazing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I definitely have plastic bags hoarded in my kitchen cupboard! Best of luck with your hutch hunt and I hope you have a great Easter weekend!!
    Xo, Evelina @ Fortunate House

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mom and I totally do the bag inside other bags thing! I thought we were the only ones, haha.

    Blessings,
    Edye // Gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!