Friday, March 11, 2016

FRIDAY NO. 9


Happy 24th birthday to my love, my heart, my better half and my best friend, Matthew. What a privilege it is to walk alongside you for another year of your life! I know you better than anyone, and yet I am still discovering new depths to the goodness in your heart. You are a great man, a great friend, and a great husband, worthy of every ounce of my honor, admiration, respect and celebration, today and every day. I am so proud of who you already are and the man you are becoming. Keeping this covenant with you is my life's greatest adventure, and I see The Lord's faithfulness through you every single day. You are an absolute treasure, and I love you more than anything in the whole world. I hope to celebrate YOU all the days of our life. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Matt!! Hope y'all have a great weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we share the same birthday! i hope you guys have a great weekend celebrating! March 11 is a great day, if I do say so myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Matt! Hope you all have a great weekend celebrating :)
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to Matthew! Isn't growing "old" together fun?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to Matthew!! :) so awesome. Enjoy your weekend together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to him! I hope you get to spend all weekend celebrating!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments always make my day!